I am really excited as
I am typing this because I was nominated for the Liebster Award by lovely Emily // Trendpill. It is an online award given to new bloggers by other bloggers who have
been around for a bit longer. Moreover, it is a great way to discover new gems
and simply make more friends. I love this idea and I will pass on the
tag/nomination gladly. I am so thankful to everyone who takes time to read my
blog (I started it only 2 weeks ago and I am already in love with the blogging
world & community). Your presence on Miel and Mint is appreciated and I look forward to making
more blogger friends.
Q & A time:
1. What are your top three wardrobe
My skinny jeans (girl likes her comfort),
my rain coat (similar here – in black) and my button up (similar here).
There are gazillions more pieces I love in my wardrobe but these three deserved
a special shout-out.
2. If you could have
just one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Not an easy one to answer because
#shoeaddict. I think I would have to go classic.
|So Kate Patent by Christian Louboutin|
3. What trend will you be wearing this Autumn/Winter season?
(or Spring/Summer if you’re Australian)
I will have to hunt for more affordable
options but will be taking my favourite designers’ trends on board.
4. Share your favourite motivational quote.
5. Where would be your dream holiday destination?
Probably New Zealand or Australia… or
Bali… or Norway. The list is VERY long 🙂
6. What past era inspires you the most in terms of fashion
I could list so so many centuries and
decades of gorgeous fashion & beauty pieces but I would like to mention
something (well, someone) that defined the 60’s. Fabulous Jackie O.
Another big “shout-out” goes to stunning Vivien
Leigh as Scarlett O’Hara. Big fan here. Her beauty is impeccable because it
beams with confidence and knowing her own worth.
7. What’s your favourite go-to shade of nail polish?
8. Would you rather spend a week without your make-up bag OR your phone?
Now this is a tough
one. I had to get the outside help so asked my husband what he thinks. He
replied: “Your phone” without giving it much thought. So there you
9. Tell me about a recent purchase you
My most favourite liquid foundation I
raved about just about a week ago in My
Favourite Liquid Foundations – MAC
Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation. L.O.V.E. it!
10. What’s your favourite magazine?
There is a number. Cosmo, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Success,
Forbes, Time, Nat Geo.
I nominate India Jasmine Blog, Cara Haley, Alma’s Approach, Next To London, Damask Suitcase, Jodie Caughey, A Little Lucy, Rose Melodies, Siobhan Rothwell and last but
not least one of my favourite blogs recently Katie’s World Of Beauty.
Questions you will need to answer:
1. Favourite place you’ve ever visited?
2. Top three TV shows/TV series?
3. Favourite make-up brand?
4. Can’t-live-without item?
5. Your favourite blogger?
6. What do you like most about your own blog?
7. Best advice you can give to a friend?
8. What is the most recent book you’ve read & did you
9. Favourite online shopping website?
10. What makes you smile?
Answer the questions, tag me so I can check out your answers
after your post them (yay, excited!) and tag other 10 small bloggers with your
own set of 10 questions. Let’s help each other grow and connect!