Only 5 days to go and we will be beach bummin’ in gorgeous
Gran Canaria. Ahhh! With that in mind, I started making a packing list and also
checking the contents of my travel washbag not to forget something I will not be able
to buy on a holiday. Right off the bat, I would like to say: don’t panic if you
do forget an item you absolutely “can’t-do-without”. You’re on
holiday after all, enjoy yourself 😉
Let’s have a look inside my travel washbag.
Let me introduce
you to my favourite washbag I’ve ever owned. Therefore, this one survived
multiple travel adventures and handling my bathroom and beauty essentials for
years. I love this washbag and its design is gorg. It’s got very
spacious main compartment and a little mirror tucked inside. It’s also handy to
have a front pocket to pack those smaller items. I pack mine FULL, surprise
1. Shampoo [Dove Hair
Therapy Colour Radiance Shampoo]: I have probably tried at least 20 different shampoo
brands, cheaper and expensive ones, but at the moment this little guy won its
deserved spot in my shower.
2. Shower gel [Nivea Happy Time Shower Gel]: first time I used it was back in 2008
and I kept coming back to this lovely shower gel. It smells absolutely
3. Dry Shampoo [Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry]: thank you for saving my hair
last-minute when there’s no time to wash it. This one smells lovely as well. I
am probably the last girl on the planet to discover the awesomeness that is
4. Thickening Spray [Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day]: it makes my hair go oomph! Big time!
Superstar Queen way lol.
5. Detangling spray [Schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid Express
Conditioner – similar to mine]: can’t go anywhere without it. Even though my hair is fine
(thank you, genetics), it tangles badly. Right after I wash, I must spray this
all over those locks. No more hair pulling/breakage – check and check.
6. Toothpaste and toothbrush [Colgate MaxFresh]: do you have a favourite toothpaste or
is it just me? 🙂 If I forget it at home, I can no problem buy one on holiday
but I have to have my buzzing toothbrush with me! 🙂
7. Liquid facial soap [Clinique]: I have a travel size of this one and
it’s so handy. I love the rich formula of it and it removes the remains of
makeup perfectly, let alone it suits all skin types. Win-win situation.
8. Eye cream [Clinique All About Eyes Rich]: goodbye, dark circles and puffiness.
This eye cream is ahh-mazing!
9. Day dream [L’Oreal Triple Active Day] and Night cream [Clarins Multi Active Night Youth
Recovery Cream]: these two are
fantastic!. I’ve been using L’Oreal day cream for over 2 months and I have just
started using Clarins a few weeks ago. Clarins is #perfection.
10. Hand cream [Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream]: new discovery of mine. Marshmallow-scented
and quickly-absorbed – sold!
11. Deodorant [Garnier InvisiDry Roll On Deodorant]: never ever forgetting to use this roll
on. It is always with me. Literally.
12. Body cream/lotion [VS Love Spell Ultra-moisturizing Hand
and Body Cream]: can’t rave enough
how much I love it! It smells gorgeous and keeps skin feeling fresh, hydrated
and soft. Plus, that name… 😉
13. Razors and wipes [Venus Disposable Razor & Tesco Baby Wipes]: thought these two could go together 🙂
I love to bring disposable razors on a holiday because… I can dispose of them
easily, ta-da! Same goes for these wipes (technically, baby wipes – why not):
very much needed item, for example, for those sudden makeup spillage
My to-buy list so far…
Do you have any suggestions as to what else I should get? 😉
What is a must-have in your travel washbag?