As we are rolling into the cooler weather and all the fashion
goodness that comes in the package, it’s high time to revisit your shoe
collection and put away those flip flops and sandals. I am still enjoying the
heat of Gran Canaria but mentally preparing myself for very chilly mornings in
England next week. That’s when I am bringing my suede to play! Being big this
fall (especially suede button front skirts!), it has always been my favourite
type of leather (apart from the actual leather) when it came to ankle boots.
are my 5 Must-Have Suede Ankle Boots this fall:
- chunky heel (= easy to wander in/walk in/run in +
sturdy, so will keep you on your feet)
- details (fringe,
buckles, zips, a bit of snake skin leather on the side – loving it all)
- mostly affordable (number 3, I am coming for you!)
- colour (camel,
milky beige, navy and burgundy – should I say more)
- comfortable and gorgeous (very self-explanatory statement – major
- brush (get
a special suede brush – believe me, it will come in handy A LOT!)
- one direction (always brush in the direction of fibres
to avoid the surface damage)
- no scuff (for those stubborn scuff marks you can rub
the area back and forth)
- erase it (simple pencil eraser or suede eraser really
does work on those tough marks)
- to protect and to serve (not just LAPD motto, but a great
reminder to apply the suede protector spray on your clean suede beauties
to keep those marks and stains away).
Hope you enjoyed this post and my picks.
Are suede ankle boots on your wishlist?
Leave a comment and let me know your lovely thoughts.
What are your favourite booties this fall?